Monday, May 2, 2011

School Crafts.....

Every year I have to come up with a new craft for Mother's Day.  Having the same kids for multiple years makes it hard cause you can't reuse the same craft.  We are painted clay pots and are trying to grow grass, trying is the key word.


Here are all the pots with plastic wrap over them.  It is suppose to keep the moisture 
in or so I have been told.


Problem #1: We did not use waterproof paint, so once we watered the pots the paint started to smear. 
Problem #2: My classroom has no sunlight, so to solve the problem I have been driving around with them in my car.  I figure it is the warmest place I can think of. 
Problem #3: I don't know if the grass will grow. I guess I can buy everyone flowers to put in the pot.


Aren't mom's happy with anything that their child makes for them?  I sure hope so. 



1 comment: