Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rosorito!!!

Last weekend I got talked into a trip across the border.  I went back and forth like a million times if I should go on the trip.  But in the end I got talked into it.  And I am sure happy I did.  It was a fun, relaxing trip.  If it wasn't for the drug wars in Mexico I would say lets go all the time.  But I am not that brave. 

There were 15 of us staying in a two bedroom condo.  Yes we are cheap...... 


People slept all over the place. The weather wasn't great, but the company was good.


There was karaoke the the bar downstairs

I have never eaten so many churros in my life.  They were soooo good. 

Lobsters and the fight (I have never paid attention so closely to a fight)


We even went for some Mexican church.  I can't say I got much out of it because I was sitting next to English speakers only.  


And they had the most delicious tacos ever.  We ate there three times in two days.  

It was a fun successful trip, made some new friends, hung out with old ones, and made it back alive.  


1 comment: