So I never actually blogged about the trip, right now I will just put some highlights......
Our first day we hit up some shopping and China Town. Of course you notice the two bags in my hands. I did some great job shopping.
I stayed most of the time with a friend from home. We went to the beach and watched the sunset. Isn't it pretty?
Sunday we went over to Alcatraz, I had never been before so it was really interesting.
Towards the end we started taking weird pictures.......
After Alcatraz we thought it would be a great idea to walk up the biggest hill ever, so we could walk down the most famous crooked street.
Can you see us?
Monday was maybe my favorite day of activities. We biked the Golden Gate Bridge.
I think it is mandatory that you take a jumping picture in front of the bridge. So I did it.
So this man came up to us and started giving us ideas for photos. Here are some of his photo ideas. He was just full of them.
That was the guy helping us.
We then had the best cable car drivers ever. That is Larry in the picture. If you want his email address we can give it to you. He was the best tour guide you could ever ask for.
After biking the bridge and riding the cable car we headed over to another friends from high school and went to a cute little restaurant by his house.
The next day we had to leave, but not before we hit up Haight and Ashbury....
I got tired of shopping and had to take a break.
Then our last stop was the Painted Ladies or more known as the houses from Full House.
That was the sum of my trip. It was only three months or so after my trip. The great thing is that I am going back to San Francisco again in June. But this time I will also go to Yosemite and mainly being in San Fran to take a test.
I am almost done watching the royal wedding. I just can't get enough. It has been like four hours.














yay! lets go somewhere new!
ReplyDeleteJumping pictures in front of the bridge, jumping pictures at the Salt Flats, jumping pictures with Wendover Will -- I like it. A lot. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing jumping pictures until I can no longer jump so anytime you're in ... I'm in.
ReplyDeleteDone, I think I am getting better at my jumping pictures, of course I still suck at taking them.
ReplyDelete