Twice this week I have put things down in stores and walked out of the store without them. The first time was my keys. I tried on a rain jacket at Sports Chalet and apparently put my keys down on a table. I then went to the dressing room and to he bathroom and wandered around the rest of the store. Then I walked out to my car and I couldn't find my keys. I checked everywhere in my purse, looked in the windows of my car, and then went back to the store. After looking for ten minutes, asking sales associates, and going to everywhere I thought I had been I found them. Just sitting on a table. Thankfully I found them otherwise it would of been a long day. I have spare keys for my car, but I have my work keys on it. Then yesterday I left my phone just sitting on a chair on Barnes and Noble. I realized by the time I got to my car and was able to run back and get it, but I am going to have to start with a checklist to see if I have everything.
One more thing, I love to read, but I hate buying books. I just don't love spending money on them. Since my library card expired in Carlsbad I can't check out books. I only bought one book at Target so far, I got 4 books from the thrift store ($6 total), and I have collected books from my grandparents. But sometimes I really want to read a book that is new and I know it will be a quick read. So since I have a lot of time lately I have started reading the books at the bookstore. I have finished two. Is it like stealing to read the whole book there?
One more thing, I love to read, but I hate buying books. I just don't love spending money on them. Since my library card expired in Carlsbad I can't check out books. I only bought one book at Target so far, I got 4 books from the thrift store ($6 total), and I have collected books from my grandparents. But sometimes I really want to read a book that is new and I know it will be a quick read. So since I have a lot of time lately I have started reading the books at the bookstore. I have finished two. Is it like stealing to read the whole book there?
It doesn't count as long as you don't sit down.
ReplyDelete