Monday, July 25, 2011

My new favorite shorts

I just really wanted to share with everyone my favorite new purchase. Yes I know that they are just shorts and pj shorts at that, but I rarely see pj shorts that only go to your knee. They are so comfortable, made out of a light-weight cotton. Perfect for the summer when you aren't in a rush to put on real clothes. I suggest to everyone to go get your own pair. Target online says it is only available online and sold out at that, but don't believe that, I bought mine at Target here in California yesterday.

I have already shared it with my sister and some random girl at a bonfire last night, so it is really exciting.

I hope the picture shows up, I am on my phone. If it doesn't then I will fix it later.


http://www.target.com/Gilligan-OMalley-Slub-Pajama-Bermuda/dp/B004FUK0QA/ref=br_1_16?ie=UTF8&node=1293403011&sessionID=189-0068254-7657634&searchSize=30&searchView=grid3&searchPage=4&sr=1-16&qid=1311577761&rh=&searchBinNameList=style_name%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Dude I bought these shorts like three months ago and have been living in them ever since. I put them on as soon as I get home from work. Love them!

    ReplyDelete