Everyone in Huntington Beach seems to have a beach cruiser. I have felt left out pretty much since day one. But I fixed that this week. I found a cute bike for a price you couldn't beat on Walmart.com. I bought it Sunday and it was delivered incredibly fast yesterday. So I spent two hours last night putting it together. I did it all pretty much by myself with a little help from my roommates boyfriend at times. But for the most part all by myself. I even made friends with the man across the street cause I didn't have an Allen wrench and he did.
Isn't it cute??? The picture might not to it justice, but if you can't tell it is suppose to be mint green (though it looks almost light blue) and it has a brown seat and handle bar covers. I added the basket from a different bike I had. I kind of love. I just hope the rainy weather holds off so I can use it.
Isn't it cute??? The picture might not to it justice, but if you can't tell it is suppose to be mint green (though it looks almost light blue) and it has a brown seat and handle bar covers. I added the basket from a different bike I had. I kind of love. I just hope the rainy weather holds off so I can use it.

Super Cute!
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted a beach cruiser but they are just not as practical in a mountain environment. You are sooooo lucky! It's so cute!
ReplyDelete