Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Getty

Last month or so we decided to check on thing off our list.  We picked the free activity.  The Getty.  Parking is even free if you go after 5pm and it is open till 9pm on Saturdays, so it is a bargain.  


Four of us at the Getty (Stef, Me, Emily, and Miriem)

Pretty view 

The gardens which I never remembered before, but we sure spent a lot of time there this trip.


A pomegranate tree, I was super excited about this.  I had never seen on before



French bed

Taking a break 


We lasted about two hours before we were going to die from hunger.  So we only saw like 1/4 of the museum.  We will have to go back and explore the rest of it.   But we might have to bring snacks and take lots of breaks outside to make it through more.   

1 comment: