Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Happy Holidays!!!

I really am not good at blogging, but that is because I have been so busy with other things.  I can't keep up on the blog.  I guess that is a good thing.  I am not just going to post about things I have pictures of.  Ready???


A couple of weeks ago we (roommates and friends) created a list of things we need to do in the Southern California region.  We mainly stuck to LA and Orange County.  I have done most of the things I know of in San Diego County at this point.  Here is a our list:

Museum of Tolerance 
LaBrea Tar Pits 
Museum of Contemporary Arts
Los Angeles County Museum of Art (They have a Tim Burton section right now)
Holiday Christmas Lights in LA
Ice skating (outside)
Movie marathon night
fort night (yup, we will build a fort)
Long Beach Aquarium
Hiking in Laguna
Getty
Getty Villa
Griffith Observatory
The Great Park Balloon Ride
Reagan Library
MASH 
Father of the Bride House
Huntington Library

Most of the list was created by the other Miriem (I don't spell it wrong, she does), but I am game for most of the things on the list. We have checked on thing off the list.  But we have a lot of things to do. 







No comments:

Post a Comment