Saturday, April 14, 2012

Good Bye Sadie Subaru

This week I said goodbye to Sadie Subaru, after six or seven years together we parted ways at the Carmax in Costa Mesa.  She and I have had some really great moments, but we also had a lot of moments that were very heated.  After a number of heated moments lately, I decided that I was ready to get a new car before putting any more money into Sadie.  I realized I might be spending a lot of money on her cause she was just getting older and older.  Right now I am technically carless, I have been pretty okay the last three days.  Next week I have spring break and instead of going anywhere I am purchasing a new car.  So next week I will have a picture of the new car.  It hasn't been named yet cause I haven't met it.  

Here are some pictures of Sadie the past couple of years. I thought I had some more, but that is all I have found in my five minute search.  



No comments:

Post a Comment