For a while I was a little obsessed with Groupon. We purchased a groupon for whale watching in Dana Point. Finally we found a weekend that we could all get together. It wasn't the warmest day for whale watching, but we couldn't complain. The sun came out for our two hour boat tour and we were pleasantly greeted with one little whale.
Our boat
There were only like 20 people on the boat, all the other boats during the day had like 100 plus people
Stef, Emily, and I looking for the whale
There is a whale down there, can you see it?
There was a lot of Titanic singing to try to get the whales to come to us.
After following our little whale friend we visited with the local sea lions.
The whole time we were looking for whales we were looking at these amazing houses. I think I could handle having a house in Dana Point. But look at the house going down the cliff. Aren't they worried about an earthquake, mudslides, or the cliff following down?
I could totally go whale watching again. I am happy that we saw one whale, but I would love to see more. We did get 50% off coupons, so who's in for next time?
No comments:
Post a Comment