Saturday we had the most amazing weather. It felt like summer in the middle of January. Everyone in Huntington was headed to a few hours at the beach or pool, so we decided it would be the perfect day for a hike at one of the prettiest beaches in Orange County.
It was my first time ever going to Laguna Beach and to Crystal Cove. I wasn't disappointed. It was pretty. I can't say the hike was difficult or much of a hike (we walked along the beach and a paved walkway). But it was fun looking at the tide pools and climbing along rocks.
It was my first time ever going to Laguna Beach and to Crystal Cove. I wasn't disappointed. It was pretty. I can't say the hike was difficult or much of a hike (we walked along the beach and a paved walkway). But it was fun looking at the tide pools and climbing along rocks.
This is the very start of the hike, notice Stef's new camelback. She is also modeling the hiking book.
Pretty, huh??
A cool cave, looking at I think "Jump Rock"
Another cool cave and Jared legs
Stef is stuck in a rock
Me and Jared
After our pretty hike we were starving, so we hit up the Pizza Lounge in Laguna. It wasn't the most amazing pizza, but it was satisfying my need for food. We were able to watch the sunset from PCH.








Are you wearing any pants?
ReplyDeleteThat hike/walk really does look pretty.
I took off my pants to wade in the water. Don't worry I have a swim suit on.
ReplyDelete