Since I moved to Huntington Beach, I have been hearing about the amazing 4th of July Celebrations. I scheduled my summer around the 4th, so I wouldn't miss out. And it didn't disappoint.
The morning started bright at early at 7, with a 5k walk (I think they considered it a run). We made tutus the night before. There were about 10 girls in all that had tutus, but I stuck with these girls most of the time.
The rest of the day was followed by the beach, BBQ, Parades, and fireworks. Those events might be reported later. I am about to go on a road trip up the coast. We don't really have a plan beside direction. And coming back on Saturday or Sunday. I am going to try harder to take pictures on this adventure.
The morning started bright at early at 7, with a 5k walk (I think they considered it a run). We made tutus the night before. There were about 10 girls in all that had tutus, but I stuck with these girls most of the time.
I am really tall for this group, that is strange cause I am just an normal height
The rest of the day was followed by the beach, BBQ, Parades, and fireworks. Those events might be reported later. I am about to go on a road trip up the coast. We don't really have a plan beside direction. And coming back on Saturday or Sunday. I am going to try harder to take pictures on this adventure.
Your Tutus are awesome! Emily's kinda hilarious.
ReplyDelete