We left San Francisco on Monday morning to drive down the one. It was just Shanlon, Anna and I making our way down to LA. It was fun to just stop wherever along the way. But after a while we could only take so many pictures of the prettiness.
We stopped at a pretty lighthouse which is also a hostel.
We did the Seventeen-mile drive in Montery, that is the Lone Cypress, I was showing my lonely face
Our family photo, with the tripod
McWay Waterfall in Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, Shanlon had a picture of this in hanging in her house, so when she found out we would go to Big Sur we had to find it. It wasn't hard to find or walk to. And it really was amazing, how many times do you see a waterfall on the beach? I don't even know if you can see the waterfall, but trust me it is there, and if I had better photo skills you could see it.
Those are a bunch of sea elephants and basically the best thing. They are cuddling here and make the weirdest noises. They just make you laugh.
They are sparing here or something.
We spent the night in San Simeon and later you will learn all about how we went to Hearst Castle the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment