Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I miss my clothes!!!

I am just going to complain for second.  I have been homeless since June 3rd, I have been wearing the same clothes since then.  I am sick of them.  I should of probably packed more, but there wasn't space. I have one church dress and have worn it four Sundays in a row.  I am tired of the same pants and shirts. I have bought a few things, but I don't have the funds to replace all my clothes and nor do I want to. 


Anyways complaining about my lack of clothes won't help me any I just wanted to complain.  I might or might be back in Utah by then end of the week reunited with my clothes.  If I am not back in Utah then I will miss them even more because I don't know when we will be united again.  If you ever go on a trip and don't know when you are coming back, you can't ever pack too much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment