On our drive to Yosemite we passed by a small town called Sutter Creek. They had a fun gold mine tour at Sutter Gold Mine. If you think this is where they discovered gold, it wasn't. It was somewhere else close by. At least that is what I was told when I asked.
This was one of the first tripod pictures. Isn't it great?
Anna and I pretending that we are doing something important
All of us fake panning, although Ricky found fool's gold
Before going into the mine
All of us prepared with our helmets on
Inside the mine
Entering Yosemite
Bridal Falls, I think
The tent, I mainly took pictures with the tripod while pretending to help.
Ricky making the fire (it made him smell really good)
I like the continuous photo thing with my tripod.
After setting up the tent we went over to Oakhurst, where they had some BBQ, so we didn't have to cook.
They also had the basketball game playing.
Did you know that Sutter Creek is where Nicole is from? That's where we spent New Year's Eve 2010! Pretty unique town. I remember really liking it.
ReplyDeleteP.s. Congrats on your super awesome tripod!