I just figured out we have wireless internet at this amazing motel in Placerville. And I just got Anna's pictures off of her computer. So I can post a more detail even of the long long drive out here.
We passed by some really amazing places on the drive like Beverly Hills
Our favorite town was Battle Mountain- the road to everywhere. Basically cause everything has BM all over it.
At sunset we got to Lake Tahoe and it was really pretty, but kind of cold. We weren't fully prepared.
Everyone is kind of leaning in this picture, except for me.
Day one ended with a windy road down the mountain to Placerville. Tomorrow we go to Yosemite, hopefully it is not raining so we can enjoy the camping.
Reading your blog posts is pretty much the only way I can be on the trip with you guys ... so keep it up and have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteP.S. The leaning picture is hilarious. Was it intentional?