I started this post forever ago for those that still care about the rest of the trip. Hopefully I remember cause it seems, so long ago. I have been staying at my grandparents who don't have wireless internet, so I don't seem to want to do it. But eventually I will catch you up with my life.
We spent all day Wednesday in Yosemite. We went over to a "meadow" to have breakfast and then the Lower and Upper Yosemite Falls hike.
We spent all day Wednesday in Yosemite. We went over to a "meadow" to have breakfast and then the Lower and Upper Yosemite Falls hike.
Ricky looking really good
Getting ready to go on the hike
In front of the falls
Ricky felt a need to do some push up while waiting on the side of the road
Hiking to the lower Yosemite Falls
Half dome of course
We were only hiking to a little past Emerald Pool, but look how far you could go on the trail.
At the top of Vernal Falls
This is the bridge between Vernal and Nevada although you can't seem much of either.
This is lower Yosemite Falls
After that hike we went over to the Mist Trail which I remember from when I was younger. We got pretty wet during the hike, but it was warm out so it was a nice break.
At the top of Vernal Falls
This is the bridge between Vernal and Nevada although you can't seem much of either.
No comments:
Post a Comment